These oatmeal banana cookie bars are my jam.
They are easy to make, easy to clean up, and great for a sweet tooth. Plus, they’re tasty and nutritious.
Oatmeal Banana Cookie Bars
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup oats
- dark chocolate chips
- other topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Then add any additional ingredients of your choosing, if any.
- Line 9x13 metal pan with parchment paper.
- Pour mix into metal pan and flatten out.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy.
Storing the bars in the refrigerator may help them keep longer.
Paige is a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist. She decided to go to school and study nutrition after having her own questions and struggles around food. Paige specializes in helping people change their relationship with food. Much of her work is centered around mindful eating, emotional eating, cravings, weight loss and overeating.